Refine Search

Your guide to getting involved in state government

...copies at the commission's offices in the James H. "Sloppy" Floyd Building. Call (404) 463-1980 or (866) 589-7327 for information...other is across the street on the bottom floor of the "Sloppy" Floyd Building.
Government | Metro | Government
Gold Dome offers history to visitors

...Other options include the Garden Room Cafe, at the Capitol Education Center, and the cafeteria, located in the Floyd Building. The Capitol is currently in the middle of a restoration process, touching up nearly every aspect of the building...