...NoonTime Network-ers, area chapter of Business Network International; 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursdays; Club House on Washington Road. - The Augusta Network Club, a group of noncompeting business people who have informal meetings; 8 a.m...
Tuesday: Small Business Bookkeeping: Understanding the Basics, for small business owners; 6:30-8:30 p.m.; University of Georgia Small Business Development Center; 1054 Claussen Road, Suite 301; $40, R.S.V.P. to (706) 737-1790.
Monday: Lessons from the Pied Piper: Influence and Persuasion Skills for Leaders; free seminar; 1-5 p.m., Hargrove Leadership Services; 4141 B Columbia Road; call 364-4230.
- Tuesday: Smart Marketing; University of Georgia Small Business Development Center seminar; 6:30-8:30 p.m.; 1054 Claussen Road, Suite 301; $40; call 737-1790.
- Feb. 9: Transforming Board Members into Successful Fund Raisers, seminar by Karen Beavor, of the Georgia Center for Nonprofits; 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Enterprise Mill Conference Room, Suite 125; $30 members, $40 nonmembers; register at 869-9023 or go to www.gcn.org.
- Thursday: Real Estate Values on the Hill Seminar; guest speaker Charles Smith, chairman of the Richmond County Board of Tax Assessors; 5:30 p.m., Partridge Inn; contact Ann Marie McManus, email@example.com, 736-3375, ext. 2101.
Tuesday: Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce Women in Business; Dr. Joyce Jones, of Augusta State University, will speak on the topic of continuing education; 11:30 a.m., Radisson Riverfront Hotel Augusta, $17 at the door; $20 for nonchamber members; call Allison Hopkins at 821-1324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
...NoonTime Network-ers, area chapter of Business Network International; 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursdays; Club House on Washington Road. The Augusta Network Club, a group of noncompeting business people who have informal meetings; 8 a.m...
- Tuesday: Columbia County Chamber of Commerce's Not Just Coffee; topic, Business and Personal Finances: What Can You Do to Stay Ahead, by John Mullins, community outreach director for Consumer Credit Counseling Service of the CSRA
- Monday-Tuesday: Third annual Regional Minority Enterprise Conference & Expo; National Science Center's Fort Discovery; keynote speaker James R. Mundy, president and CEO of BankBlackwell, the nation's first black Internet bank; 5 p.m. Monday; 8 a.m. Tuesday; contact Helen Blocker-Adams at email@example.com or 792-1427.