Refine Search

IRS offers tax filing extensions by phone, computer

...wish to pay taxes with an American Express, Discover Card or MasterCard can call either 1-800-2PAY-TAX or 1-888-ALLTAXX to do so. Visa doesn't participate. A taxpayer can get an extension without any payments, but interest of 8...
XXX Technology
Ten ways to avoid problems at tax time

...1-800-2PAY-TAX (1-800-272-9829), or at . PhoneCharge, Inc. may be reached at 1-888-ALLTAXX (1-888-255-8299), or at . There is no IRS fee for credit card payments, but the...