Refine Search

IRS offers tax filing extensions by phone, computer

...with the IRS. People who wish to pay taxes with an American Express, Discover Card or MasterCard can call either 1-800-2PAY-TAX or 1-888-ALLTAXX to do so. Visa doesn't participate. A taxpayer can get an extension without any payments...
XXX Technology
Ten ways to avoid problems at tax time

Looking for ways to avoid the last-minute rush for doing your taxes? The IRS offers these tips...